Combining new wave synths with a unique '80s feeel and a dash of blatant pop, Garçon Garçon write intelligent songs with catchy hooks. Coming from different musical worlds of classical and punk rock, the duo conjure a sound as complex as it is podium busting.
Check out their debut single, 'Stay In Touch,' below:
The pair recently made a splash in the fashion industry, with Australian icon Peter Morrissey using GG's unreleased track, 'Do it right', to launch his acclaimed new collection during Sydney Fashion Week, gaining them international coverage.
Garçon Garçon are currently at Studio 301 recording their debut EP, due out 2011. They say it will "showcase both sweaty club anthems and sleazy electro pop treats - LA, Hollywood, hot summer nights, convertibles, the sunset strip".
To support this release, the boys have scheduled their first overseas dates for early 2011 across North American and Europe.
- ► 2012 (254)
- Death Cab for Cutie, 'Codes and Keys'
- Watch: Architecture in Helsinki, 'Escapee'
- Lamb Releases New Album, '5'
- Röyksopp Remixes Lady GaGa's Judas
- Watch: Erykah Badu, 'Out My Mind, Just In Time'
- Watch: Jill Scott, 'So In Love' Video
- Watch: Cee Lo Green, 'I Want You' Video
- Michelle Branch's 'Loud Music'
- Khia is 'So Addicted'
- Watch: Wynter Gordon, 'Til Death' Video
- Beyoncé Reveals '4' Tracklist
- Ratcliffe, of Basement Jaxx, New EP
- Listen: Alanis Morissette, 'Into A King'
- 'Born This Way' Album 99 Cents at Amazon
- Lady GaGa Releases 'Born This Way'
- Free Lollapalooza 20-Track Sampler
- Ladytron: New Single & Album
- SuperHeavy: Mick Jagger, Dave Stewart, Joss Stone,...
- PJ Harvey Wants to Release Paintings, Poetry, and ...
- Watch: Keri Hilson & Nelly 'Lose Control'
- Junior Boys New Album & Tour: 'It's All True'
- Ani Difranco Contributes to 'Every Woman Counts'
- The Cranberries Announce New Album
- Watch: Clare Maguire, 'The Shield And The Sword'
- Thievery Corporation Teases 'Culture of Fear'
- IAMX in 'Volatile Times'
- Watch: 'Bounce' with Kelis & Calvin Harris
- Watch: Aqua Asks 'How R U Doin?'
- Cibo Matto Reunite for New Tour & Album
- M.I.A. Wants You To 'C.T.F.O.'
- Joss Stone Announces New Album, 'LP1'
- Kate Bush's 'Director's Cut'
- Björk Explains 'Biophilia'
- iamamiwhoami Returns with '; john'
- Watch: Diagram Of The Heart, 'Dead Famous'
- LimeWire / RIAA Settle for $105 Million
- 'Cherry Picking' with Róisín Murphy
- Goldfrapp Remixes Lady GaGa's 'Judas'
- Solange Knowles Previews 3rd Album
- Taryn Manning will 'Turn It Up'
- Mos Def to guest star on 'Dexter'
- Record Labels Hope Apple Will Force Amazon & Googl...
- Stone Rollin' with Raphael Saadiq
- Christina Aguilera Begins Recording 5th Album
- Beyoncé Reveals New Album Title, '4'
- Garçon Garçon wants to 'Stay In Touch'
- Google Launches 'Music Beta' Cloud Service
- Watch: Ellie Goulding in 'Lights'
- In Session with Danja
- Lady GaGa Releases 'Edge of Glory'
- Tori Amos Announces New Album 'Night of Hunters'
- Esthero Shares Snippets of 'Francis'
- ▼ May (52)